Having a beautiful bathroom is such a treat.
Not in love with your bathroom space? Here are 5 easy ways to bring your bathroom up to speed.
1. Find a soft paint color that really speaks to you. This is the room where you start and end your day. Surround yourself with the color that makes you happy.
2. If you are fortunate enough to have crown molding in your bathroom, think about choosing color for your ceiling. Go to the lightest color on the paint strip so that it coordinates with your walls.
3. Think about combining two different styles of window treatments. Oftentimes, we first address the privacy issue with the window treatment in the bathroom, but we forget to make it pretty as well. This fixed shade is the perfect complement to the short cafe curtain. The window is now functional and beautiful.
4. Use rolled towels as accessories. So easy!
5. Be bold in your counter top choice. Think about it. Since the bathroom counter space is usually very limited, it allows you to be a little more daring in your choice, knowing that you could change it out in time for very little expense. I know in the design world, we usually say to stick with a neutral when it comes to counter tops, but once in a while it sure is fun to break the rules!
What do you like about this space? What changes have you made in your bathroom to make it beautiful?
Feel free to post any questions you may have!